8am Photography
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Welcome

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thank you for your service!!

Meet Bethany :) A military wife, a loving mother to adorable little blondie-headed Chael..and a fur-baby dachshund by the name of "Bug"!
Bethany served in the U.S. Navy along side her husband (who is still in the Navy)..and wanted to send him a special surprise to cheer him up while he was at sea..far, far away from her. 
So we planned a day of hair, make-up (by Cori Kesler) ..mimosa's and pretty outfits.  
I loved her energy..her "easy-goingness"..her adventurous attitude and natural beauty :) 
Qualities that I am sure attracted her husband. 
Isn't she gorgeous?????


Thank you, Bethany for spending the day with me and being so fun!!!
 And Thank you both, Bethany and Kal, for your service to our country !!

3 comments:

one shot keto said...

Whatever the event may be, its time for a bowl of ice cream.
The problem is.

Brother Ink Cartridges

softtrending said...

Im not going to say what everyone else has already said, but I do want to comment on your knowledge of the topic. Youre truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasnt aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. Im truly grateful and really impressed. TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

nina said...

I'm having a small issue I cant seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi.
The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future itll do even better in those areas, but for now its a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPods strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
air purifier made in germany
meat purifier

Post a Comment